LAHORE HEALTH experts have called for a change in lifestyle, regular exercise, healthy diet and avoiding oily and fast foods, and controlling blood sugar level to prevent diabetes.
They expressed these views during an awareness seminar on “Diabetes is fatal but prevention is possible” held under … http://pakedu.net/exhibitions-events/exercise-healthy-diet-can-ward-off-diabetes-diabetes-is-fatal-but-prevention-is-possible-experts/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities