ISLAMABAD: A five-day workshop aimed at teaching Japanese style of wood-block printmaking concluded this Friday at the Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA).
During the workshop, participants learnt about the printing technique, which is one of the oldest in the world. They were taught… http://pakedu.net/training-workshops/workshop-on-ancient-japanese-wood-block-printing-at-the-pakistan-national-council-of-the-arts-pnca/ wood-block printmaking, workshop teaching Japanese
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities