Karachi The US Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded scholarships on Monday to 102 students enrolled in the Associate Degree in Education (ADE) and Bachelor of Education (Honours) programmes in Sindh as part of the $165 million Pakistan Reading Project.
Organised at a hotel in… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/future-teachers-empowered-through-scholarships-us-agency-for-international-development-usaid/ Associate Degree in Education (ADE), Bachelor of Education (Honours) programmes, US Agency for International Development, USAID, USAID awarded scholarships
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities