ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad High Court (IHC) turned down a petition on Monday challenging the public auction of 3G and 4G spectrum.
The IHC single bench comprising Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui conducted the hearing of the petition moved by Ch Muhammad Akram Sajid through his counsel Raja… http://pakedu.net/telecom-it-news/islamabad-high-court-ihc-rejects-petition-against-3g-4g-auction/ 3G 4G auction
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities