Karachi The newly-formed public accounts committee of the provincial assembly, in its first meeting held on Monday, refused to settle six paragraphs involving financial irregularities of Rs50.725 million identified in the audit report of the University of Sindh (SU), Jamshoro.
The meeting,… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/pac-grills-sindh-varsity-officials-over-irregularities-university-of-sindh-su-jamshoro/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities