ISLAMABAD: The cash-starved Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) is considering evolving a mechanism under which it can send bills of patients to provinces from where they come to avail of its services.
In this regard, consultations have been made with the Capital Administration and… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/pakistan-institute-of-medical-sciences-pims-considers-sharing-cost-of-treatment-with-provinces/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities