Islamabad: The Ministry for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Monday asked the 73,772 unsuccessful Government Scheme Haj applicants to take back their money anytime from their respective banks, on producing original receipt and CNICs.
An official of the ministry told APP that the… http://pakedu.net/news-updates/unsuccessful-haj-applicants-asked-to-take-back-money-anytime-from-their-respective-banks/ Government Scheme Haj applicants, Unsuccessful Haj applicants
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities