LAHORE RENOWNED academician and expert Dr Tariq Rehman, while refuting all assumptions regarding Urdu language, has said the Urdu is neither a mash of different languages nor does it begin in the 17th century.
According to a press release, he stated this while speaking at a seminar organised by… http://pakedu.net/exhibitions-events/urdu-not-mixture-of-languages-seminar-organised-by-punjab-universitys-oriental-colleges-department-of-urdu/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities