HYDERABAD: An activist of JUP-Noorani, who was the muezzin of a mosque and student of a seminary headed by the party chief, Sahibzada Abul Khair Mohammad Zubair, was shot dead in Phulelli on Friday.
The victim, Hafiz Mohammad Khalid, was in his early 30s and was a resident of Bahawalpur.
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities