Smokers may love the habit, but tobacco smoke doesn’t love the heart. The US National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute says smoking can harm the heart in many ways, including:
* Causing thickened blood, making it more difficult for the blood to transport oxygen throughout the body.
* … http://pakedu.net/health-and-beauty/tobacco-smoke-doesnt-love-smokers-health-tips-us-national-heart-lung-and-blood-institute/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities