Karachi In 2010, obesity and overweight were estimated to have caused 3.4 million deaths globally, most of which were from cardiovascular causes.
Pakistanis have reason to be worried. A recent study terms Pakistani adults fattest in the region with women putting on more weight than men. “One t… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/pakistani-adults-fattest-in-region-finds-study-international-journal-led-by-the-institute-for-health-metrics-and-evaluation-ihme/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities