ISLAMABAD: In its second fiscal plan, the PML-N’s federal government has proposed an 8 percent increase in allocation for the education sector. The government has proposed allocation of Rs 64.014 billion for the education sector, a nominal increase from Rs 59.277 billion of fiscal year 2013-14.
… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/8-extra-for-pakistan-education-budget-2014-2015/ Higher Education Commission, Pakistan education budget 2014-2015
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities