LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain, who is in police detention since yesterday, asked sympathizers and workers of his party at MQM London Secretariat via telephone to remain strong and peaceful.
The founder leader of MQM told the party workers to refrain from taking law… http://pakedu.net/news-updates/altaf-hussain-asks-workers-via-phone-to-remain-peaceful/ (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain, Muttahida Qaumi Movement MQM
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities