PESHAWAR: Khyber Medical University (KMU), Peshawar Syndicate in its 15th meeting approved Rs.633.013 million financial budget estimates for the new fiscal year 2014-15.
The syndicate meeting was held here at video conference room of IBMS under the chairmanship of VC KMU Prof. Dr. Mohammad… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/kmu-peshawar-syndicate-proposed-rs633-013m-budgets-for-2014-15/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities