ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Thursday approved the National Health Insurance Scheme for the poorest segment of the nation.
If all goes as planned, the scheme will provide health insurance facility to 100 million people. The scheme will be implemented in phases.
In his budget speech,… http://pakedu.net/health-and-beauty/national-health-insurance-scheme-for-the-poor/ Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), National Database & Registration Authority (Nadra), National Health Insurance Scheme
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities