LAHORE: The research, by the Government College University on development of Metal Oxides Nanoparticles, has met with loud applause at the conference on “Frontiers of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology” at the PINSTECH.
GCU Registrar Dr Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh, an eminent chemist having int… http://pakedu.net/news-updates/government-college-university-development-of-metal-oxides-nanoparticles-research-applauded/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities