PESHAWAR (APP): Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Senior Minister for Health, Science and Information Technology, Shahram Khan Tarakai has inaugurated Drug Information and Poison Control Centre (DIPCC) in the Department of Pharmacy, University of Peshawar.
The establishment of DIPCC is a joint venture of… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/health-minister-inaugurates-drug-information-and-poison-control-centre-dipcc-at-university-of-peshawar/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities