Islamabad: The Polio Virology Laboratory at the National Institute of Health on Friday confirmed four new polio cases in Pakistan. This brings the total number of polio cases to 74 so far this year.
Latest victims of the crippling disease are Madeena, 24-month-old daughter of Sana Ullah, a… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/polio-virus-goes-wild-as-another-four-cases-emerge-at-the-national-institute-of-health/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities