KARACHI: A sessions court on Friday asked a superintendent of police to hold an inquiry into the wrongful confinement of a university student at a house in Clifton.
A bailiff had raided the house on a court directive on June 2 and recovered the detainee, Hassan Arif.
After examining the… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/probe-into-illegal-detention-of-student-ordered-university-student-at-a-house-in-clifton/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities