KARACHI: One positive feature that has come out of the frequent social media ban is that people are now debating and discussing myriad aspects of the freedom of expression on the internet.
Unsurprisingly, within the cyberspace, some form of hate speech exists with nearly 65 per cent… http://pakedu.net/telecom-it-news/online-hate-speech-study-launched/ social media
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities