LAHORE: The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) has decried cut in allocation for the education sector by 11 per cent in the federal budget.
“The decision shows how much the PML-N government is serious and sincere in improving the education sector,” PPP Punjab President Manzoor Wattoo said here on Sat… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/wattoo-on-allocation-for-education-sector-by-11-per-cent-in-the-federal-budget/ education sector, Pakistan People’s Party (PPP)
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities