Islamabad By and large, the manufacture, import and sale of alternative medicines and health products in the country are unregulated posing serious threats to human life.
However, things are likely to change for the better as the national drug watchdog wakes up from its deep slumber to… http://pakedu.net/health-and-beauty/drap-wakes-up-to-regulate-alternative-medicines-and-health-products-business/ alternative medicines and health products, Herbal Medicines, import and sale, Large, the manufacture
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities