Islamabad If things go as planned, the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is to establish a cancer registry in the next three months.
“The PAEC Cancer Registry Programme, which began in 2007, is now in the final phase. It is expected to be completed by August 2014,” a government official in… http://pakedu.net/news-updates/pakistan-atomic-energy-commission-paec-cancer-registry-near-completion/ (PAEC) cancer registry, control of cancer, PAEC Cancer Registry Programme, Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC)
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities