PAKISTAN’s absence vis-à-vis discussing and defining the post-2015 education agenda despite global attention and aid for the education sector over the years exposes not just an indifferent attitude of the political leadership but also a lack of commitment on part of those at the helm.
In April 2,… http://pakedu.net/articles/pakistan-indifferent-to-post-2015-education-agenda-just-an-indifferent-attitude-of-the-political-leadership/ education agenda, Pakistan education agenda
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities