Karachi Sindh is expected to reserve around Rs122 billion for the educational sector in its budget for the fiscal year 2014-15, but even a record allocation of Rs132 billion last time had failed to make a difference.
Here’s an example to help identify the problem. In a household, a cake is baked … http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/sugar-coating-education-budget-wont-do-the-trick-sindh-is-expected-to-reserve-around-rs122-billion/ educational budget, Educational Sector
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities