LAHORE THE Punjab government has imposed major plenty of compulsory retirement against president of the Punjab Teachers Union (PTU) raising concerns among the schoolteachers across the province.
PTU president Syed Sajjad Akbar Kazmi was proceeded under the Punjab Employees Efficiency, Discipline… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/punjab-teachers-union-ptu-president-sent-on-compulsory-retirement/ Discipline and Accountability (PEEDA), Punjab Employees Efficiency, Punjab Teachers Union PTU, schoolteachers
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities