LAHORE CHIEF Minister Shahbaz Sharif has taken personal interest and held negotiations with the bidder company regarding the purchase of laptops and persuaded it to lower the price of laptops which saved the national exchequer a sum of Rs80 million.
This is a glorious example of considering… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/rs80m-saved-on-laptops-chief-minister-shahbaz-sharif-has-taken-personal-interest/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities