LAHORE: The government should provide laptops to teachers and scholars of Madaris as distributed in public sector institutes to promote harmony between formal and non-formal systems of education.
This was observed in a report prepared by Directorate General Monitoring and Evaluation… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/distribution-of-laptops-to-madaris-suggested-analytic-report-based-on-project-evaluation-and-rating-index-peri/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities