PESHAWAR: Contrary to its slogan of declaring education emergency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf government has increased budget for education sector only by 0.56 per cent as compared to the Annual Development Programme (ADP) for the outgoing fiscal year.
The budget… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/education-emergency-finds-no-place-in-kp-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-budget/ education emergency, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities