Islamabad Experts have termed the allocation of maximum funds for higher education sector by provinces in their respective budgets for 2014-15 as positive development towards strengthening higher education in Pakistan.
According to 18th Constitutional Amendment, the promotion of higher education… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/timely-release-of-funds-to-universities-urged-allocation-of-maximum-funds-for-higher-education-sector/ education in pakistan, Higher Education, higher education sector, pakistan education sector budgets
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities