TAXILA: The Punjab government launched an enrollment emergency campaign this year, which aims to enroll 3,998,000 out-of-school children between the ages of five and sixteen.
However, the situation on ground looks grim due to a severe shortage of teachers in various primary schools in Taxila… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/100pc-literacy-still-a-distant-dream-aims-to-enroll-3998000-out-of-school-children-between-the-ages-of-five-and-sixteen/ Education enrollment emergency campaign, Enrollment Emergency Campaign
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities