Islamabad “If iodine is so essential for the health of my family, why do doctors never advise its use,” questioned a concerned mother at an awareness session organised in NauGhazi, Union Council Shah Allah Ditta, here on Tuesday.
TheNetwork for Consumer Protection organised a sensitization ses… http://pakedu.net/health-and-beauty/awareness-drive-on-use-of-iodised-salt-launched-organised-in-naughazi-union-council-shah-allah-ditta/ iodised salt
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities