MULTAN: The Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) vice chancellor on Tuesday suspended from service 15 admin officers who were arrested by the Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) on Saturday for their fake documents used in their appointment.
The ACE court judge sent them on a 14-day judicial… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/bahauddin-zakariya-university-bzu-registrar-questions-anti-corruption-establishment-ace-probe-report/ Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE), Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities