PESHAWAR: The provincial government is planning to accommodate the internally displaced persons (IDPs) from North Waziristan Agency (NWA) in the schools in southern districts.
An official communiqué stated on Tuesday that the schools in Bannu, Lakki Marwat, Tank, Karak and Hangu districts would … http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/provincial-government-is-planning-to-accommodate-idps-in-schools-from-nwa-in-southern-districts/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities