Islamabad The Air University, Islamabad, achieved a high objective on Thursday as its final year students successfully flew country’s first-ever solar energy-powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra, and the Tesla Solar-PV Technologies helped the Air U… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/air-university-students-fly-solar-energy-powered-unmanned-aerial-vehicle/ Air University students, Build & Fly Contest (DBFC), first-ever solar energy-powered, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities