Preschool-age children are learning to become more independent, a trait that parents should encourage.
The American Academy of Paediatrics suggests how to foster independence in your preschooler:
* Set limits, enforce the rules and give clear consequences.
* Develop and adhere to… http://pakedu.net/health-and-beauty/independence-among-preschoolers-safety-tips-american-academy-of-paediatrics/ Independence among preschoolers, Independence among preschoolers Safety Tips
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities