TIMERGARA: Social activists and other relevant persons complained that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government had been doing nothing for the promotion of education for special children in Dir Lower.
Talking to local journalists during a meeting Akbar Khan, Ibrash Pasha, Muhammad Ayaz and Ihsan Tajak … http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/special-children-in-dire-need-of-education-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-government/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities