LAHORE: Twelve students of a religious seminary in Baghbanpura police precincts fainted allegedly after consuming poisonous food on Thursday. Upon being informed, rescuers rushed to the scene and shifted the students to a hospital where their condition is said to be out of danger.
Fire: A… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/twelve-seminary-students-faint-after-eating-poisonous-food-on-thursday/ poisonous food
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities