Twelve Seminary students faint after eating poisonous food on Thursday

LAHORE: Twelve students of a religious seminary in Baghbanpura police precincts fainted allegedly after consuming poisonous food on Thursday. Upon being informed, rescuers rushed to the scene and shifted the students to a hospital where their condition is said to be out of danger.
Fire: A… poisonous food


About meraart

Textile Designer Fashion Designer Graphic Designer Web Designer 3D modler
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s