ISLAMABAD: Shabbir Ahmed, the father of 20-year-old Noman Shabbir, who was critically injured in the shrine blast on Thursday, is not only worried about the condition of his son but also on how to meet the expenses on his operation at Pims.
Noman received a bomb pellet in the head and is under… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/blast-survivors-suffer-as-pims-short-of-funds-under-treatment-at-the-intensive-care-unit-icu/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities