Karachi Institute of Business Administration (IBA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), to enable mutual co-operation between the two institutes, spokesperson of the IBA said on Saturday.
Speaking on the occasion Dr Ishrat… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/institute-of-business-administration-iba-cima-mou-paves-way-for-global-competitiveness-for-graduates/ Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), IBA-CIMA MoU, Institute of Business Administration IBA, Memorandum of Understanding
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities