LAHORE: Justice Jawwad S Khwaja of the Supreme Court on Saturday expressed concern over social disparities, saying language and water defined class system in Pakistan.
He said poor segments of society were deprived of potable water and people as well as animals in remote areas drank water from… http://pakedu.net/news-updates/language-water-define-class-system-in-country-justice-jawwad-s-khwaja-of-the-supreme-court/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities