Rawalpindi Silver Oaks School, with 228 participating students, took the top slot in ranking of all participating schools, 4th annual essay writing and poster competition, organised by HR Consultants, says a press release.
The competition was an effort to harness energy, imagination and… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/silver-oaks-school-oakian-bags-first-position-in-art-writing-contest-4th-annual-essay-writing-and-poster-competition/ art & writing contest, essay writing and poster competition, Silver Oaks School
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities