LAHORE: With the formation of Health Bill for Alternative Medicines 2012, which is commonly known as Herbal Bill, many big companies leading in herbal products are reluctant to register their products.
Pharmacist and leader of Pakistan Pharmacists Association (PPA) Noor Mehar stated this in an… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/herbal-companies-refuse-to-register-their-products/ Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP), Herbal companies, Herbal companies Pakistan, herbal products, herbal products in Pakistan, Pakistan Pharmacists Association PPA
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities