MARDAN: The Excavations that are being carried out by the Abdul Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM) at the archaeological site of Koi Tangay in the Katlang Tehsil of Mardan district has explored Buddhist Stupa and Monastic Settlement dating to 3rd Century AD.
The authorities concerned of… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/abdul-abdul-wali-khan-university-mardan-awkum-excavates-site-for-antiques-2/ Abdul Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM)
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities