Karachi Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah has invited public and private sectors of Australia to avail investment opportunities and lucrative incentives of tax holiday and other facilities in the province.
He extended the offer while talking to the Australian high commissioner Peter Heyward who… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/australians-urged-to-invest-in-energy-and-education-sectors-public-and-private-sectors-of-australia/ Australia flag map, energy and education sectors
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities