Islamabad The National Language Authority (NLA) has taken positive steps for the promotion of Urdu to strengthen potentials of national language for becoming official language.
In the era of technology the National Language Authority is playing a vital role on national and international… http://pakedu.net/news-updates/national-language-authority-nla-takes-steps-to-promote-urdu/ National Language Authority (NLA), Urdu national language
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities