ISLAMABAD – The Prime Minister’s 100 per cent Fee Reimbursement Scheme (PMFRS) for more than 3,300 post-graduate students of recognised public sector universities of Azad Jammu Kashmir will be launched at Muzaffrabad on Tuesday.
This was decided in a high-level meeting chaired Maryam Nawaz … http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/pakistan-to-extend-education-support-prog-to-kashmiri-students-prime-ministers-100-per-cent-fee-reimbursement-scheme-pmfrs/ Azad Jammu Kashmir, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Higher Education Commission HEC, interior Sindh, Kashmiri students, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, southern Punjab, Tribal Areas
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities