ISLAMABAD (APP): The Prime Minister\’s 100 per cent Fee Reimbursement Scheme (PMFRS) for more than 3,300 post-graduate students of recognized public sector universities of Azad Jammu and Kashmir will be launched at Muzaffrabad on Tuesday.
This was decided in a high-level meeting chaired… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/prime-ministers-fee-reimbursement-scheme-pmfrs-for-azad-jammu-and-kashmir-ajk-students-from-today/ Balochistan, Fee Reimbursement Scheme, Higher Education Commission HEC, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Prime Minister’s Youth Programme
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities