PESHAWAR: A total of 41 out of 43 M.Phil topics were approved in the monthly meeting of the Advanced Studies and Research Board of the University of Peshawar held on Tuesday.
The meeting chaired by UoP Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Muhammad Rasul Jan also gave extension to one M. Phil scholar to… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/41-mphil-topics-approved-advanced-studies-and-research-board-of-the-university-of-peshawar/ Advanced Studies and Research Board, University of Peshawa
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities