GOVERNMENT College University (GCU) has awarded PhD degree to a scholar in Chemistry.
According to a press release, title of Sabahat Zahra Siddiqui’s thesis was “Investigations on the Chemical Constituents of Olea Ferrugenia and Synthesis of Biologically Active Molecules Containing 2, 5- Dis… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/phd-awarded-scholar-in-chemistry-government-college-university-gcu/ awarded PhD degree, Government College University (GCU), PhD degree in Chemistry
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities